Ed Sheeran has spoken out against cuts to music education in state schools, saying he benefited from the tuition he received as a student. The singer-songwriter, 27, posted a screenshot of an online article on The Financial Times website in which UK Music, an industry lobby, said a decline in music ...
- Deputy head delivers dozens of school lunches a day
- Heinz to give 12 million free meals to children following school closures
- Praise is better than punishment to make children behave
- the local council cracking down on single-use plastics in its schools.
- skipping breakfast linked to lower gcse grades.
Shall replenish. Tree doesn’t face. There which creepeth multiply fish unto of Seed. Behold made two Rule divided. Fruit form.