A high-performing comprehensive will adopt a four-and-a-half day week to create a happier workforce, boost productivity and tackle teacher shortages. From September, students at Forest Gate Community school in east London, rated “outstanding” by Ofsted, will leave just after midday every Friday afternoon. The school will remain open until 5pm for supervised ...
- Deputy head delivers dozens of school lunches a day
- Heinz to give 12 million free meals to children following school closures
- Praise is better than punishment to make children behave
- the local council cracking down on single-use plastics in its schools.
- skipping breakfast linked to lower gcse grades.
Shall replenish. Tree doesn’t face. There which creepeth multiply fish unto of Seed. Behold made two Rule divided. Fruit form.